Electronic Communications Agreement for Providers
Consent for Electronic Signatures, Records, and Disclosures (“E-Consent”)
Last updated: February 2, 2016
Scratch Financial, Inc. and its affiliates and third party service providers (collectively, “Scratch,” “we” and “us”) may need to provide you with certain communications, notices, agreements, billing statements, or disclosures in writing (“Communications”) regarding our products or services (“Services”). Your agreement to this E-Consent confirms your ability and consent to receive Communications electronically, rather than in paper form, and to the use of electronic signatures in our relationship with you (“Consent”). If you choose not to agree to this Consent or you withdraw your consent, you may be restricted from using the Services.
Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures
To access and retain the electronic Communications, you will need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
- For website-based Communications, a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 and above (see www.microsoft.com/ie for current version), Mozilla Firefox current version (see www.mozilla.com for current version), Apple Safari current version (see www.apple.com/safari for current version), or Chrome current version (see www.google.com/chrome for current version). The browser must have cookies enabled.
- Access to the email address used to establish your Scratch Program.
- Sufficient storage space to save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add email@example.com to your email address book.
- To read some documents, you may need a PDF file reader like Adobe® Acrobat Reader Xpdf® or Foxit® and hardware capable of running this software.
Paper Delivery of Communications
- You have the right to receive Communications in paper form. To request a paper copy of any Communication please write to Scratch Financial, Inc., 815 Colorado Blvd., Suite 450, Los Angeles, CA 90041 Attn: Customer Support - Legal (“Scratch Address”) within 180 days of the date of the Disclosure, specifying in detail the Communication you would like to receive.
Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Communications
- You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications at any time, by writing to the Scratch Address. However, withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications may result in termination of your access to Services. Any withdrawal of your consent will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing your request.
Updating Your Email Address
- You can change your email address by writing to the Scratch Address.